Maria Weinrich, a long time friend from Chapel Hill now iving in Costa Rica, asked me to make a video over Skype that she could share with her college students about what it was like growing up being ornb the year after people with disabilies were given the right to education in the US. Have […]
You are currently browsing the archives for the Education category.
- About Open Circle Theatre
- Accessibility Consulting
- Blog – Disability in the Performing Arts and Media
- Casting/Outside Opportunities
- Donate to Keep the Circle Open!
- Education & Training
- Get Involved
- Resources in the Community
- Sample Page
- Test Page 1
- Tommy Press